To be very honest, overspending on clothes for a wedding seems a waste. You can easily put your creative and innovative talent to use when it comes to clothes. We usually look at our wardrobe and mumble that there is nothing suitable to wear. But, the truth is different. There is almost an infinite number of choices at our disposal. The key to achieving the perfect wedding look is "mix and match". This is what I do.
1. If you have an ethnic long skirt, team it up with a crop-top and an embroidered sleeveless jacket; a pair of funky earrings, jodhpuri jootis and you are ready.
2. An embroidered and ethnic top can also be teamed with Plazos to create a stylish and stunning effect.
3. A plain kurti can transform your look, if you pair it with printed Plazos and a heavily embellished dupatta.
4. A printed and embellished kurti can be teamed up with a plain, long skirt and a plain georgette dupatta.
5. If you have a pair of embellished dhoti pants, team it up with a plain cotton shirt. Accessorize it with a choker and jhumkis. You can also add a georgette dupatta to the ensemble.
6. A crop top can be paired with plazos and a dupatta, which is draped like a sari.